Re: Upcoming gnumeric release

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Graphing requires guppi from CVS and gnumeric from CVS.
It is still under heavy development as we work out the kinks.

Cool!  With guppi3 from CVS we can see that things look very
promising.  Move over Excel!  There's a Scottish saying "bairns
[children] and fules shouldnae see things half done"... but I take it
the linear interpolation option in the scatter graphs will be
implemented at some point?

Allin Cottrell.