Re: Upcoming gnumeric release

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

I had hoped to release 0.71 last weekend but I'd like to do a bit
more work on the graph guru before it hits the distributions.  If
you like riding the leading edge now would be a good time to start
testing the next release.

I'd be happy to, but which guppi files do we need?  Guppi-0.35.5
doesn't want to enable gnumeric support 'cos its configure is looking
for gnumeric-graphs.idl, while CVS gnumeric 0.71 installs
GNOME_Gnumeric_Graph.idl instead.

Allin Cottrell.