Re: guppi and graphs...

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:01:01PM +0100, Thomas Emmel wrote:
After a lot of compiling I finally got guppi to do something but nothing
realy usable...
First of all gnumeric or guppi (haven't checked it yet) compiles with
oaf-0.6.5 but that does not provide oaf-run-query, after updating
sigh, it should not matter other than making for a confusing error

to 0.6.7 guppi starts from gnumeric if you does not select anything
in the sheet and it gives you that screen with the graph type selection.
After that I always get a blank field with some buttons and two
input-fields for plot and series and an error:

** WARNING **: 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'' : while gettting graph DataGuru control
** CRITICAL **: file dialog-graph-guru.c: line 700
(graph_guru_init_data_page): assertion `s->data_guru !=
This may have been a gnumeric bug that fixed.  Are you runnning 0.75 ?