Re: guppi and graphs...

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:01:01PM +0100, Thomas Emmel wrote:
After a lot of compiling I finally got guppi to do something but nothing
realy usable...
First of all gnumeric or guppi (haven't checked it yet) compiles with
oaf-0.6.5 but that does not provide oaf-run-query, after updating
sigh, it should not matter other than making for a confusing error
message.

to 0.6.7 guppi starts from gnumeric if you does not select anything
in the sheet and it gives you that screen with the graph type selection.
After that I always get a blank field with some buttons and two
input-fields for plot and series and an error:

** WARNING **: 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'' : while gettting graph DataGuru control

** CRITICAL **: file dialog-graph-guru.c: line 700
(graph_guru_init_data_page): assertion `s->data_guru !=
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.
This may have been a gnumeric bug that fixed.  Are you runnning 0.75 ?