Re: Sending email from gnumeric

En lun, 2001-11-12 a 01:28, Paul Gonin escribió:
But does open a new mail window in Evolution for every message, or does
that send the batch of messages transparently.

It opens a new mail window with a gnumeric file attached, it's
quite fine, I wouldn't like to receive an spreadsheet whitout
any comment about that is, probably I would delete it before
read it.

And another thing... My box is using StormLinux 2000 (old, I know but so
far so good) which is based on debian. How can I setup and run apt to
update my system to the unstable debian ?

It's an off-toppic, but in short: yes, you can.  I don't know
what version of Debian is StormLinux based on.  You can use
apt-get -s ... to see any operation possible conflict, and
use -f on dpkg to fix broken dependencies if exists.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl