Re: Sending email from gnumeric

German Poo Caaman~o wrote:

En dom, 2001-11-11 a 23:30, Jody Goldberg escribió:

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 04:40:22PM -0600, Paul Gonin wrote:

Is there a plugin to send email from gnumeric ?
I have a list of students with grades and I would like to send these grades personnaly by email.

This has been enabled in recent releases (>= 0.71 I think).  It
requires that you have evolution installed, and that you build with
bonobo enabled.  I believe that Debian unstable ships a version that
supports this.

Yes, in Debian unstable works fine (0.75 and evo-0.99.0)

Good.

But does open a new mail window in Evolution for every message, or does
that send the batch of messages transparently.

And another thing... My box is using StormLinux 2000 (old, I know but so far so good) which is based on debian. How can I setup and run apt to update my system to the unstable debian ?

Thanks
Paul