Re: Trying to install gnumeric 0.61 from ximian

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 03:29:44PM +0000, Paul Lewis wrote:
Help,

      I am trying to install Gnumeric 0.61 when I use the Helix
      gnome updater it downloads gnumeric but when it tries to
      install it, it generates the error 'There was a conflict
      attempting to install this update libgal.s0.3 is needed by
      gnumeric 0.61- 0-helix-1'

0.61 is a bit old, you may be better served by using standard rpms
for gnumeric-0.64 and gal.