Re: Rounding??

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 10:48:27PM +0100, Paul J. Keenan wrote:

Once you have the correct answer, then you can start talking
about what gnumeric does to round it.

Someone already pointed this out to me.   It was a typo, I was _stupid_.

Just was in one of those states where reality fails to display properly,
kinda like the rounding display error. ;)

Regardless the problem exists (*) and someone comfirmed it was a bug, so
I've filed it in buzilla.

(*) In fact its an inconsistent bug, since things like 3.555 round
correctly at all dp, but 3.375 doesnt a 2 dp.

Nicholas