Re: sticky rows and columns

   > Seriously folks, Gnumeric is developing rapidly you do not want to
   > be using a release that is more than 6 months old.  Indeed the last
   > several versions have a builtin check that displays a _warning_ if
   > your version is older than that.

   Eeek!!!
   Does 0.67 have this check?  How does it work?

Yes, 0.67 has it.  It works by checking when the binary was last modified.
We need it because certain unnamed distributions tend to ship stale versions,
leading to a deluge of bug useless bug reports (== already fixed).  These
reports interfere with our efforts.

Morten