Re: Gnumeric 0.68 to be released on July 17

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 10:31:01PM +0200, Lutz Mueller wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Please translate and test.  The next release will be in a few days.
Thus far it has several important fixes, and frozen pane support is
now mostly complete.  However, changes for panes have been wide
spread so we need lots of testing.

The evolution part only compiles with current CVS Evolution, not with the
latest released one (0.10). Should we add a note about this somewhere
(BUGS)?
We will definitely need a comment in the README on precise
versioning, and I'll have to talk to JPR re: interface versioning.
He had some proposals, but I don't know what their final status was.

Then, it is quite "funny" to try to catch an object, be it an embeddable
or a widget that has been added to the sheet. It moves as soon as you come
nearby... This bug seems to have been introduced with the latest pane
changes. I don't know where to start looking for the bug.

Already fixed in CVS.  Know issues with SheetObjects in CVS are
    a) objects will only visible in the lower right pane
    b) Object Views are not deleted until after the containing scg is
      deleted.
    c) When using autoscroll and dragging outside the sheet in only
      one axis movement of the axis that is still within bounds
      gets limited to col/row bounds until you return the cursor to
      the inside.

(a) & (b) will be fixed before release.