Re: Gnumeric 0.68 to be released on July 17
- From: "Almer S. Tigelaar" <almer gnome org>
- To: ekato ees hokudai ac jp
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnumeric 0.68 to be released on July 17
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:38:59 +0200 (CEST)
There seems to be a little bug in Text File import (customizable)
in current gnumeric.
The problem was twofold :
1) The upper bound on the maximum number of lines to import was ignored.
2) The last lines was not parsed by a mistake when setting the upper bound
for the previews.
Both of these have been fixed in CVS.
Is it related stf_parse_general() in stf-parse.c?
Related, yes, but the problem itself was largely caused by a bug in
Thanks for pointing this out,
Almer S. Tigelaar
] [Thread Prev