Re: OK - I have gnumeric 0.67 installed?

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 04:19:46PM -0400, Wayne wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. Where should I have found announcements?
I went to gnumeric web site and didn't see any pointers to announcements
for any release.
The new web site went up recently and looks much nicer than the
original.  You can find all of the release notes in
    http://ww.gnumeric.org/download.shtml

I suspect that people are working on this and that a bug report
has been filed.
'this' = ?
I'm not sure what you mean.  As described in previous postings you
should be able to read xls files flawlessly, and with some care
save them in Excel 95 format.

P.S. If there is a fix for this where should I find it?
If a bug has not been fixed in the latest release, it may have been
addressed in the current development stream.  Have a look in
    http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnumeric/ChangeLog

minute news on what is happening in the development tree.