Re: OK - I have gnumeric 0.67 installed?

Thanks for all the replies. Where should I have found announcements?
I went to gnumeric web site and didn't see any pointers to announcements
for any release. I suspect that people are working on this and that
a bug report has been filed.
Thanks for all your time.
Wayne
P.S. If there is a fix for this where should I find it?