Re: Seg. Fault at start up

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 04:07:41AM -0500, A. Gunes Koru wrote:

I have been using gumeric for a while on RedHat 7.1 - gnome without any
problem. It started to crash when I open it. It gives an error message
like:

Application "gnumeric" (process 2097) has crashed due to a fatal
error (Segmentation fault)

I have some files in the gnumeric format. So I need to open. By the way it
is doing the same thing for gedit. The only thing I tried different
yesterday is:

I tried to install WordPerfect 2000 for Linux Deluxe however someproblems
have occured. Then I just uninstalled it. Is there anybody who has an
idea?

hmm, gedit too ?  That suggests gnome-print may have been corrupted.
We have also had many reports of problems under redhat 7.1.  You may
want to get updated packages either from redhat or ximian.

Good Luck
    Jody