Re: gnumeric & eog

No one is actively using embeddables in gnumeric yet, we are just
starting to make them generally available.  Any work you can do
would be appreciated.  JonKare is working on modernizing gnumeric's
embeddablility and use as a Control, but that is about it.  I did
some basic cleanup when I began graphs, but there is much to do.
Persistence, refcounting, and menu/toolbars are high on the list.
Sadly, I'm forced to think of those problems as 'polish' and will
not be working on them until after the feature freeze later this
month.  My goal is to get frozen panes and basic graphs functional
by then.

What is the priority of GDA support?  My attempts to us it up to this
point haven't been successful.