Re: Gnumeric 0.67

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 09:19:39AM -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:
        bug introduced in bonobo-1.0.6 fixed in CVS, will do a release
shortly.

Meanwhile I downgraded to RedHat's rawhide 1.0.4 build, interestingly
the dependencies for this were much stricter, I had to upgrade ORBit
and install libgnomeprint15

Gnumeric now seems to be basically working. I think I'll wait for
future Bonobo/ Gnome/ Gnumeric releases to trickle into Rawhide from
now on, but I might just get tempted again when Jody gets charts
working smoothly out-of-box :)

Thanks everyone for helping track this down.

Nick.