Re: Sticky columns/rows

[Jon Babcock]

  I second the Kjetil's request for sticky columns and rows.

  The desirability of sticky rows and columns is a feature that
  makes the difference between a spreadsheet I can use and one I
  can't.  I can't remember the numerous column headings as I page
  down many a sheet entering dataq. How people use Gnumeric without
  this is as much a mystery to me now as it was many months ago when
  I asked about it on this list.

As a workaround, you can hide old data rows/columns while punching in
new data.  (But that may be a rather new feature, I didn't really put
Gnumeric to use until recently.)

Jody, do you have any comments on my musings, or do you prefer to
implement this yourself? :-)

Kjetil T.