Re: Sticky columns/rows

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 05:52:00PM -0700, Jon Babcock wrote:

I second the Kjetil's request for sticky columns and rows.

The desirability of sticky rows and columns is a feature that makes
the difference between a spreadsheet I can use and one I can't.  I
can't remember the numerous column headings as I page down many a
sheet entering dataq. How people use Gnumeric without this is as much
a mystery to me now as it was many months ago when I asked about it on
this list.

This feature is definitely high on our todo list.  We've been
inching towards it slowly and have now actually started work on some
of the clean up necessary to support it.