Re: Translation not shown: Document Summary Information

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 06:51:03AM +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
This translation isn't shown:

#: src/dialogs/summary.glade.h:5
msgid "Document Summary Information"
msgstr "Kurzinformation zum Dokument"

huh ? It seems to be the heading of the dialog.
This code has not changed in a while.

Yes, that's the problem.  Using gettext from the command line I'm able
to display the translation:

tux:~# LANG=de_DE TEXTDOMAINDIR=/opt/gnome/share/locale gettext -e  gnumeric "Document Summary Information"
Kurzinformation zum Dokument

Running gnumeric this translation isn't visible to me.  I'll append a
small PNG.

work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,
home : keichwa gmx net                     |                (*)/'(*)