Upcoming Gnumeric 1

Hello.
It is great to see that gnumeric is almost ready for version 1. It is truly an amazing project with almost all excel functionality. Keep up the good work. I assume that graphing (creating & import) will work (almost) perfectly, because it seems like a great (and greatly needed) function to me. Will graphing be enabled by default in the 1 release? If not, I suggest waiting with the release until it is advanced enough to be. I'm sorry if this is harrasing, but I'm a med student with no time to currently download from source. The max I can do is apt-get, so I'm interested in the status of the binary packages.

Uri David Akavia