Post-loading bug (fixed?)

Just noticed that my copy of Gnumeric 0.99.0 doesn't automatically recalculate
cells for which it doesn't have a current value after loading, nor does it
overwrite adjacent cells for wide text.

So to see on screen the "real" state of the sheet I have to tweak the width
of a column (any column) slightly, and hit F9 to recalculate. Obviously we
can't make users do that in 1.0

Presumably this is just a housekeeping function call missed somewhere in the
core plug-in code  (I see it with 123 and Excel files)

Is this fixed in 0.99.1 or should I file a bug?

Nick.