Re: plugins.png & plug-ins.png

Please don't start messing/cleaning in the documentation directory right
now. I'm in the middle of rewriting the front parts of the docs:
http://nopause.berkeley.edu/~acuster/gnumeric/manual/
should have the current state of things.

Prof. Guelzow, I'm hoping we can integrate all your analysis
documentation at the end of the manual in a "power section" or
"advanced" or some such, I'm still re-organizing the front.

About these images, I'm going to go through and check on what's being
used, what's not at the end.I'd also like to structure the name space:

gnumeric--.png          full screenshots
menu-
toolbar-
dialog-
submenu

analysis--

or some such.

anyhow, please don't clean for the next hours,

cheers,
adrian