Re: Upgrading to latest version of gnumeric on RedHat 6.1
- From: Adrian Custer <acuster nature berkeley edu>
- To: Hagen Nieberding <HagenN vickersomc co za>
- Cc: gnumeric list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Upgrading to latest version of gnumeric on RedHat 6.1
- Date: 20 Dec 2001 00:33:37 -0800
My advice would be to re-install a more current version of
gnome/gnu/linux. Upgrading libc's is very hard, doing it on an rpm
distribution is going to make you unhappy.
Time for a new redhat!
On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 00:14, Hagen Nieberding wrote:
How do I get around this one? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
] [Thread Prev