Re: freeze panes bug

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 07:23:39AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Yesterday I showed gnumeric to a colleague (who will be suing it in a
statistics class this fall) and encountered the following unexpected
feature:

If you select B7 and choose `freeze panes' rows 1 through 6 and column A
is frozen as expected.

but:

if you slect A7 and choose `freeze panes' rows 1 through 6 and columns A
to F are frozen when I would have expected only rows 1 through 6 to be
frozen.

This is a known limitation rather than a bug.  I have not
implemented horizontal/vertical only splits.  It is not difficult,
but graphs are more important for now.  If anyone interested I can
point you in the right direction.