Re: Help set environmental variable
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: Nick Croft <nicko acay com au>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Help set environmental variable
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:18:37 -0400
On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 11:57:16PM +1000, Nick Croft wrote:
I'm wanting to save over a .xls file. The dialog warns that this is
disabled, and goes on to say
"You can turn this safety feature off by setting the
environmental variable GNUMERIC_ENABLE_XL_OVERWRITE".
I'm using bash. Would some kind soul please help me cast the right
spell to achieve this.
The best bet would be to edit
and add the line
All newly created shells will then have the variable set. In future
versions of gnumeric Zbigniew has made life easier. All you will
need to do is edit a plugin descriptor file.
] [Thread Prev