Re: 0.69 build problem involving Evolution

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 08:22:06PM -0400, Allin Cottrell wrote:

One other mild grump.  The configure proces tells me my Guile is too
old, and gnumeric needs version >= 1.5.  A google search for guile
offers me the guile homepage at

Well, the latest there is guile 1.4, of June 2000.  I suppose there's
a "secret" guile 1.5 somewhere...

We have the pleasure of having Ariel Rios, an active guile
developer, as the maintainer of the guile plugin.  The upside is
that he knows the guile  internals.  The downside is that he has
reccomended we use features specific to the as yet unreleased next
generation guile.