Re: undo/redo for objects

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 02:17:30PM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
On 05 Aug 2001 01:43:54 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:

- position should definitely be via the mechanism in commands.c

I started to code this but realized that in current CVS, moving objects
around is broken (you can neither resize nor move the objects, be it
bonobo objects or simple gtk widgets).

It used to work at least until 2001/07/20. Could the person who broke
this fix it?

Debugging while sleep deprived is a bad idea.    I've just committed
the trivial patch that fixed this and several other problems.  It is
unclear to me why this was a problem, but the patch definitely fixes
things.