Re: undo/redo for objects

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 10:27:32AM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
On 04 Aug 2001 19:15:29 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:

2) Object controled properties
    - attributes
    - size ??

I wanted to investigate exactly that (size). If you insert a widget (for
example a toggle button) and resize it, there is no undo possibility.
This has nothing to do with bonobo. Should that work throught
commands.[c,h]?

My gut feeling is that it should.  However, there is a question
of control.  I can envision a situation where the object will want
to determine its size and gnumeric will only control the position of
one of its corners.  We don't support all of the different anchor
types, but that is what some of them are intended for.

- position should definitely be via the mechanism in commands.c
- size should sometimes be there.