Re: I get errors after gnumeric installation on IRIX6.3. How to solve them?

   When finally I typed gnumeric, I got the following error on the shell:
   "Glib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to: Function not implemented."

There is something wrong with your glib.  Please check carefully for
messages during the configure and compile phases.  (getpwuid_r is
supposed to be a reentrant version of getpwuid.; hopefully IRIX has
that.)

Morten