Re: ui-extract.pl

If you want me not to use ui-extract to extract the strings, then please
modify gnumeric's Makefiles. I just type "make" like every gnumeric user.

I do not know where that came from, nor who commited that pathc.

BTW, as I told you long time ago, IMO .glade.h files should be always
generated at compile time (with libglade-xgettext tool). These files are
_autogenerated_ so why are you adding them to the repository?

Because it is easier to keep them synced that way.

It's _not my_ .glade file! I'm saying about Gnumeric generating incomplete
gnumeric.pot from _its_ .glade files.

Gnumeric should not be pulling any information from the .glade file,
it should just list .glade.h files.  Whoever broke that, should fix
that.

Miguel.