Re: Csv with command line

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 03:35:46PM +0100, Philippe Roy wrote:
Can we open a csv file with command line ?
In fact, I want use Gnumeric for editing generic spreadsheat generated with
others apps.
If not, is it planned ?

We have not implemented this yet.  A simple version would not be
difficult.  A more comprehensive version that allowed for tweaking
the multitude of text import parameters would be feasible, but more
work.  Patches and proposals would be welcome.

Good Luck
    Jody