Cell formatting error on print, latest Helix Gnumeric

Hi all,

First, thanks to Jody, Lauris, Chema, or whoever found and fixed
the last cell format problem I reported.

I went back and tried printing again my spreadsheet with the
latest Helix GNOME (gnumeric-0.58_0_helix_1 and gnome-print-0.25-0_helix_1)
and it came out *almost* perfect.  :^)

The problem is that in column A, some cells have a heavy right border
which shows in print preview, but is printed in normal line width when
committed to paper.

Is this a known problem, or should I submit to bugs.gnome.org?

In general, if I'm seeing discrepancies between the print preview screen
and actual marks on paper, should I assume that the problem is with
gnome-print?

Thanks,

Zach