Re: Degrees of Freedom in One-Way Anova by Rows

Hi,

There may be more such problems in the stats package.  The code
has not been audited.  It could use some active maintenance.
The original author has been appropriated by the real world.
What ever help people can offer would be appreciated.

I'm still following gnumeric very closely, although I haven't have
time to write any code lately.  I'm very pleased if other people fix
bugs or completes some parts of the code where I have contributed.
For example, the Fourier Analysis tool is an easy project to complete
for a person familiar with its XL forefather.

Greetings,
     Jukka-Pekka