Re: Degrees of Freedom in One-Way Anova by Rows
- From: Jason Stokes <jstok bluedog apana org au>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- Cc: James ML Christensen <tyler VIMS EDU>, gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Degrees of Freedom in One-Way Anova by Rows
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:01:47 +1100
Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 01:54:54PM -0500, James ML Christensen wrote:
Patch attached. Not sure what standards you use. It's simply the output
of 'diff -Naur analysis-tools.c analysis-tools.new' with
analysis-tools.new (obviously) being my altered version of
analysis-tools.c. It's against the latest CVS version (as of today at
Looks good. Patch has been applied and will be in the next release.
There may be more such problems in the stats package. The code
has not been audited. It could use some active maintenance.
The original author has been appropriated by the real world.
What ever help people can offer would be appreciated.
This is something I could certainly help with. I have some experience
using the stats package SPSS. Anybody else?
] [Thread Prev