Re: Degrees of Freedom in One-Way Anova by Rows

This week I will start re-organising the gnumeric functions into better
function class groupings.

Is there anyone who I will need to talk to about with respect to either code
updates they have or the financial library?

Phill

Jason Stokes wrote:

Jody Goldberg wrote:

There may be more such problems in the stats package.  The code
has not been audited.  It could use some active maintenance.
The original author has been appropriated by the real world.
What ever help people can offer would be appreciated.

This is something I could certainly help with.  I have some experience
using the stats package SPSS.  Anybody else?

I also agree that a shared financial library would be an excellent
idea.

Is there any other project that might get on board, or should we just
get going and if we start producing something good other people can
get involved as they see fit?