What's the story with python?

Hi

I just finished building gnumeric 0.60 from the latest tarball and amongst
the problems I came across is one I have had on several previous occasions -
no python directory as specified in the spec file.  Should a standard rpm
driven build produce these files?

Couple of other issues with the spec file: the idl directory is
mis-specified, "/" between "{%version}" and "idl" missing in the built
directories, same with templates; name of .oafinfo file inconsistent between
build and spec.

gal certainly seems to have grown dramatically in a short period of time.

Keep up the good work - it's much appreciated

Malcolm Gray