Tire kick #2: docs don't build cleanly

Hi Jody,

'make dist; rpm -ta gnumeric-0.60.tar.gz' fails when building
the Gnumeric documentation.

The first problem was my fault: the docs require the GNOME custom
DocBook DTD.  [For anyone else trying this, it can be found at
http://people.redhat.com/dcm/software.html]

But after that, I got the following error:

working on ../gnumeric.sgml
jade:../gnumeric.sgml:69:4:E: cannot open "../copying-moving.sgml" (No such file or directory)

It looks like there are a number of the SGML files which aren't included
in doc/C/Makefile.am (of which copying-moving.sgml is the first
alphabetically).  I've attached a patch which includes them.

This allows the RPM build to get through the 'doc' directory, although
there are still more glitches with building (more later if I have time
today.)

FYI,

Zach