Re: Planing to migrate from Tomboy to Gnote

Ah, it's not over yet...

The described solution works almost - the way the windows are handled
suits me well.

My problem now ist, that if I start typing my search phrase in a main
window, gnote opens a note in the search list when I input a space ' '
character.  Well, most of the times.  Not always.  If gnote highlights
a note in the list, then it does.  If I started the search by clicking
on the search icon it does not, so I can type in search phrases
including space characters.

Is there a way to make the "just start to type" search behave the same
way as if started by clicking the search icon?

enjoy the weekend
        Nicolas