Re: TomBox - Gnotes

Il giorno sab, 04/01/2014 alle 00.53 +0530, Amit Rana ha scritto:
Hi,

 I am an old Tomboy user and we recently created Tombox to access the
notes on Android (iOS/Windows releasing soon). Few days back I was
introduced to Gnote by an Ubuntu Developer. Because GNotes notes are
almost same as tomboy we did minor changes in Tombox and now it can be
used to view GNotes notes as well.

Great news! I searched for long such a functionality, and will test it
soon...

Pietro