Re: Re: TomBox - Gnotes

Hello Aurimas,

It's called Gnote to be precise.
Yes, I meant to write Gnote's notes :)

> Here is the link:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techjini.tombox
>
> I am not sure if there are already others apps available to show
> Gnotes notes on Android. In case you try TomBox, your
> comment/suggestions are welcome.

Do you support note editing?
I tried Tomdroid before on my phone, but lack of editing support made
it of little use to me.

No we do not have editing yet but we will add it next. Tombox's biggest USP is no need to run rainy or any other sync server. Tombox just picks notes from dropbox (assuming you use dropbox folder for storing notes).

Tomdroid has introduced notes editing in their latest version.