TomBox - Gnotes

Hi,

 I am an old Tomboy user and we recently created Tombox to access the notes on Android (iOS/Windows releasing soon). Few days back I was introduced to Gnote by an Ubuntu Developer. Because GNotes notes are almost same as tomboy we did minor changes in Tombox and now it can be used to view GNotes notes as well.

 Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techjini.tombox

 I am not sure if there are already others apps available to show Gnotes notes on Android. In case you try TomBox, your comment/suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Amit.