Re: Table of Content plugin preview

hi,

Again, just closed Gnote, downloaded tableofcontent-0.8.4-0.9, pasted
it on
~/.config/gnote/addins/ and then restarted Gnote; but I can't find the
addin in the
Add-ins tab of 'Preferences'.

Any hint or idea?

As said in previous mails, add-in binary must be compatible with Gnote
binary in order to work. Since you are using Gnote from repositories and
add-in from elsewhere, it's not guaranteed to work.

*just in case, the only file I have in ~/.config/gnote/addins/ is
"global.ini",
something to do with the extension maybe... (?) I guess this is odd.

This file hold information on enabled add-ins. Add-ins for Gnote can be
installed either globally (for all users), or locally. In your case all
add-ins are global.

--
Aurimas