Re: Table of Content plugin preview

Just in case, I'm on UbuntuStudio 12.04 (Xfce) right now and
with Gnote 0.8.4. Other than that, it works OK. :)

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Rivera Valdez <riveravaldez ysinembargo com> wrote:
HI,

I just downloaded the file, closed Gnote and pasted the file on
~/.config/gnote/addins/ and then reopened Gnote (I repeated
the process recently), but I can't find the addin nowhere.
Do I have to change the name of the file or something else?

Right now it's just like if the add-in is not there...

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Aurimas Černius <aurisc4 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

> It is now in git/master and should show up in gnote-3.10. In the
> meantime if people want to try it and send feedback, this is what you

Note: feedback is accepted on this list and bugs should be reported to
Gnote bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org), as this is part of Gnote.

> - [restart gnote] (is it needed?)

Yes, you have to restart so load add-in.

And big thanks to Luc for providing this add-in!

--
Aurimas