Re: How can we modify text in gnote?

On 03/02/10 02:03, Richard Frenette wrote:
Hi Barry, I'm sorry to insist but I indeed do not see the bar with the text
edit buttons. It suddenly (and randomly) appears and and disappears at
times.

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by: " Run it from a terminal and
see if there are any tell-tale massages".

Thanks in advance,
Rich.
Excuse the typo for massages read messages!
Exit gnote then:-
Open a terminal and at the command line just type gnote and hit ENTER.
Gnote should start and any arror messages will appear on the terminal.
Which version are you using? See Help->About in the search window.
Search Gnome bugzilla to see if this issue has been reported previously.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org

Barry