Re: How can we modify text in gnote?

On 02/02/10 10:56, Richard Frenette wrote:
Thanks for your answer Barry, but I don't get it: where is that text button?
Rich.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : gnote-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnote-list-bounces gnome org] De
la part de Barry Jackson
Envoyé : 1 février 2010 08:23
À : gnote-list gnome org
Objet : Re: How can we modify text in gnote?

On 01/02/10 10:22, Richard Frenette wrote:
Sometimes, I see a bar momentarily appear just above the notes; It
contains all the tools to modify text, like “Bold”, “Italic”,
“Underline”, font size.

How can we make the edit bar to stay long enough to highlight the text
and press on the needed button?

Rich.

Highlight the text first, then click the text button then highlight :-)

Sorry Rich I hit reply instead of reply list so you will have a direct
mail as well.

Barry