Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

Damien Sandras wrote:
>>In my case, when Ekiga hangs after hanging up, it seems as if the UI
>>gets stuck. The listener still works and logs incoming calls to the
>>missed calls list without ringing. I tried to get a debug output several
>>times, but I failed to reproduce it.
>
> A backtrace would be great, with debug symbols.

I will send a BT if it happens again. Right now I'm a bit frustrated
because I tried about 20 calls but it never hung. Perhaps the problem is
gone since I up- and downgraded ALSA. It's still the same version though...

Ok, I should be happy that it works. :)

Regards,
Hannes