Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

Damien Sandras wrote:
>>Furthermore, when can't disconnect Ekiga hangs-up, have to kill.
>
> Even if you wait long enough? (say 30 seconds?)

>From time to time I run into the same problem: after hanging up I hear
the busy tone, but it stops after the first "toot" (there should be 3).
Ekiga hangs and I have to kill it. Somehow it does not happen as often
now as e.g. 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm running version 20060423-02-sarge.13.

BTW, I don't get new Debian CVS builds since 2006-04-23. I told Kilian
and he mentioned that the current CVS does not build. Any news here?

Regards,
Hannes