[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems with Ekiga and Asterisk on same machine

Hi,

I'm trying to get Asterisk and Ekiga to work on the same machine. However
whenever Askterisk is started I get the "could not open channel for audio
transmission/reception" messages from Ekiga. I have tried running the XLite
softphone on the same machine and it works (when run with aoss) even when
Asterisk is started. I've also tried playing some MP3s using Amarok when
Asterisk is started and that works too.

Does anyone know what Asterisk could be doing to interfere with Ekiga? Is
there a way to work around this? - I really don't want to have to use the
XLite softphone ;)

Thanks

Tim