Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Security check failed

Hi,

If you are registered to Ekiga.NET and to Diamondcard, and that
Ekiga.net is your default account, you can call sip:0061XXXXXX, and it
will work.

If you are not registered to Ekiga.NET, and are only registered to
Diamondcard, in that case, you will have to call
sip:61XXXXXX eugw ast diamondcard us

If you can not register to Ekiga.NET, I think you might have a NAT
prboelm.