[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Audio device not allways being available

As mentioned initially, I am running Gnome, it doesn't use artsd does it?

Bernard

Le vendredi 19 mai 2006 à 08:40 +1200, Bernard Mentink a écrit :
> Yeah, but how do I fix it, apart from a reboot. I have no idea what
> process is using the card and no idea
> of what to search for, so I can kill it.
>
> Bernard
>
> Damien Sandras wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >If the message says the card is busy, you can trust it: the card is
> >really busy.
> >
> >Le vendredi 19 mai 2006 à 08:09 +1200, powergen xtra co nz a écrit :
> >

> >>Hi All,
> >>
> >>My last issue is with the audio device. Occasionally I get errors on
connecting to the other party, that my audio device is not available, IE it is
used by something else.

> >> Well I have made sure on those occassions that I have no application open
that can use the ausio device, but I still get the error.