[GnomeMeeting-list] Audio device not allways being available

Hi All,

My last issue is with the audio device. Occasionally I get errors on connecting to the other party, that my audio device is not available, IE it is used by something else.

 Well I have made sure on those occassions that I have no application open that can use the ausio device, but I still get the error.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this. I am using gnome 2.12 and ALSA.

Many Thanks,
Bernard